Copies & Searches
If you need to obtain copies of documents you may send in a check or money order with a request for the documents that are needed. If you are unsure of the number of pages or the amount that the copies requested will costs you may write a check not to exceed $20. You are also welcome to come to the office at 205 Bedford and request copies. All payments to the Clerk’s Office need to be made in check, cash or money order.
Fees for some of the most common requests are:
- Copies of filed documents are $1per page for the 1st ten and $.50 per page thereafter
- Searches are $2 per name per year for the 1st 7 years and $1 per name per year thereafter
- Copy of a Marriage License - $5
- Copy of a Decree of Dissolution (Divorce Decree) - $10
- Certification of a document is $2 (does not include copying costs)
- Dissolution and Parenting Plan Packets are $10 each if purchased in our office but are also available on our web site.
Please see the Fee Schedule for a full list of fees and costs payable to the Clerks Office.
Last updated 12/20/2012 9:19:19 AM by Paton, David